General Facility Rules:
- Prior authorization for use of this facility must be obtained from the lab manager. All users must provide a source of payment for using the equipment in this facility. For NU users, a chart string which has the budget category for laboratory services open must be specified. For external users, an address for invoicing must be provided as well as a P.O. must be provided.
- All general NorthwesternUniversity safety rules must be observed. Please visit the Office of Research Safety website for details: http://www.research.northwestern.edu/ors/
- SMOKING, FOOD and DRINK are not permitted in laboratory spaces.
- Users are required to maintain a safe and clean work space. It is very important that you leave work areas clean and ready for the next user.
- Please notify the lab manager of any equipment problems or damage incurred during your session.
Please acknowledge the use of this facility when publishing your work: “This work made use of the MatCI Facility supported by the MRSEC program of the National Science Foundation (DMR-1720139) at the Materials Research Center of Northwestern University.”